|General Terms and Conditions of Service Contract
Scope Of Work
Please refer to the specific annexure for every product, other terms and conditions are as follows
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Day to day maintenance and operation of the machine/ plant or additional service during the year. This can be offered at an extra charge and is applicable only in the case of an operating contract.
- Cleaning of equipment external (like drain piping) to the equipment
- Replacement of equipment.
- Repairs or replacement of AHU coils and bottom trays.
- Repairs or replacement of FCU, they can be covered only at additional price.
- Repairs or replacement of water piping/ gate valve/ globe valve, modulating and mixing valve, make up water and expansion tank, insulation, ducting, sheet metal, outdoor condenser coils, refrigerant piping, back cover, front grille, dampers, grills, diffusers, false ceiling, microvee and HEPA filters, doors, locks, gasket, heating elements, auto defrost system, hinges, doorbell, light fixtures and bulbs.
- Any kind of masonry, structural and carpentry works.
- Cooling tower structurals, fills, louvers and air washer internals.
- Painting of plant and associated equipment.
- Main electrical panel for the system with all components.
- Repairs to or replacement of, electrical installation like cabling, switch boards, isolators, panels, strip heaters, ammeters, voltmeters and other such instruments external to the equipment.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned nor supplied by us.
- Failure or deterioration of any equipment or parts due to atmospheric condition/ corrosive atmosphere.
- Please refer to the user manual for water quality specification.
- Descaling of heat exchangers will not be required if water used is as per specification. If need be, descaling will be done once in a year free of charge. Subsequent descaling in any year is not only detrimental to the health of the equipment but will only be done at additional price.
- Customer will be responsible for facilitating necessary shutdown for PM as per schedule submitted.
- With the advent of self lubricated parts and assemblies, lubrication will be done based on need and not as a matter of routine.
- The normal working hours for an operator are 8 hours, 6 days a week. If required to work beyond 8 hours in a day or on Sundays/ holidays, the same should be supported with sufficient intervals and at overtime charges as applicable.
- We take responsibility of performance of the system or product only if the voltage range is between 210 V to 230 V for single phase and 400V to 440 V for three phase power supply. The AC frequency range will be between 49.5 Hz to 50.5 Hz. Not withstanding this, specific instructions in the equipment manual will be the guiding/ limiting values.
Abnormal Usage / Misuse / Unauthorised Attendance
- Misuse or usage of equipment other than what the system or product is originally designed for.
- Contract will be null and void if the unit is tampered or repaired by anyone other than our authorized representative, at anytime.
- Danger to life and usage of equipment close to direct or indirect heat sources, acidic fumes, reactive chemicals and powders and non ventilated areas. Under this circumstance, there will be no refund of money for the balance duration of the contract.
- Atmospheric conditions or hard/contaminated water causing rusting, corrosion or scaling.
Taxes And Duties
- The customer will pay whatsoever, any fresh levies or increase in taxes/ levies/ rates imposed by State or Central government or local authority on components/ raw material or installation or service as a whole after the date of offer and during the contract, for any reason.
Change In Ownership / Location
- This contract is non-transferable; we reserve the right to terminate the contract in case of change of ownership or location of equipment. We will refund the contract fee for the unexpired period.
Limitation To Liability / Force Majeure
- In no event shall we be liable for any consequential loss or damage arising out of or connected with this contract in any way, whatsoever.
- We will not be liable for damage or destruction of any part or parts of the equipment that may occur during the process of handling; unless it is proved that, the same was owing to any wrongful act or negligence on the part of our service personnel.
- No liability shall be attached to us for non-performance or delayed execution of this contract as a result of force majeure.
- All disputes and differences arising out of, or connected with the contract, failing amicable settlement, shall be referred to arbitration, one to be appointed by each part. The arbitrators shall appoint an umpire before proceeding with arbitration under the Arbitration act 1940 or any modification thereafter, for the time being in force. Arbitration shall take place in the city from which this offer is issued.
- This offer is valid for one month from its date of issue.
Terms Of Payment
- Full payment in advance shall stand to be paid in all cases, within the validity of the offer.