|Energy Management Services
Blue Star offers expert Energy Management solutions for the corporate and commercial sector. Some of the services offered have been enumerated below:
- Performance Contracting: Blue Star’s performance contracting helps in making capital improvements to save energy, and use the expected utility and operational savings to offset the cost of the upgrades.
- BEE Star Rating – BPO and Office Buildings: Blue Star conducts an in-depth study to find out the current level of Average Annual Hourly Energy Performance Index (AAHEPI) of the building. This is followed by an energy audit/ calibrated energy simulation to identify avenues to achieve optimal rating level for the given building.
- Energy Modeling of Buildings: Blue Star offers energy modeling of buildings, which is primarily used at the design stage of the building to identify energy efficient and economical measures that can be implemented in the building.
- Carbon Footprint Study: Many organisations are monitoring the carbon foot print to improve sustainability as a part of CSR initiatives or to claim carbon credits. Blue Star helps determine the present green house gas emissions and also provide specific solutions to reduce the emissions.
- Power Quality Audit: Blue Star conducts power quality audits which entail determining the power quality problem that may exist in the facility and providing solutions to mitigate the same.
- ASHRAE Energy Audits: ASHRAE Level I audit by Blue Star includes the preliminary energy usage analysis for suggesting low-cost/no-cost measures and potential capital improvements. A Level II audit is more detailed entailing energy calculations and financial analysis of proposed energy efficiency measures.