Vormetric Transparent Encryption for SAP HANA
Vormetric Transparent Encryption provides a proven approach to protect SAP HANA data requiring no changes to SAP HANA or the underlying database or hardware infrastructure. With this solution, organisations can encrypt SAP HANA data and log volumes, and establish strong governance and separation of duties.
- Establish Strong Controls: Encryption of SAP HANA data and log volumes, preventing privileged users from gaining unauthorised access to sensitive data
- Streamline Encryption Implementation: Encryption of sensitive assets in SAP HANA environments without requiring changes to SAP Hana or associated applications and infrastructure
- Retain Control in the Cloud: Encryption of data in cloud environments and other multi-tenant infrastructures, while retaining custodianship of encryption keys
- Centralised Policy and Key Management: Robust, centralised control over encryption keys, security policies, and audit logs
- Comprehensive Coverage: Safeguards in SAP HANA, associated databases, log and configuration files and other files; securing sensitive data across physical, virtual, and cloud environments
- Robust Controls: Auditable, granular controls to guard against abuse of privileged users and other internal staff by leveraging a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified appliance