Digital signatures offer verification of the authenticity and integrity of proprietary application codes, legal documents, financial records etc. You can integrate nShield HSMs with your applications to generate keys, sign and time stamp your digital assets, so that they can be authenticated by their recipients in a secure and auditable fashion.
- Security and Versatility: nShield HSMs provide flexible digital signing capabilities that suit diverse deployment scenarios, offering support for a range of industry-standard APIs, encryption algorithms, and operating systems.
- Ease of deployment: Thales digital signing offerings are integrated with nShield HSMs and its unique Security World architecture. With Security World, you can combine different nShield HSM models to build a unified ecosystem that enables scalability, seamless failover and load balancing.
- Public key infrastructures (PKIs): nShield HSMs generate and protect root and certificate authority (CA) keys, providing support for PKIs across a variety of users.
- Code signing: nShield HSMs sign your application code so that you can ensure that your software remains secure, unaltered and authentic.
- Trust services: Recognised under EU regulations as Qualified Signature Creation Devices (QSCDs), nShield HSMs are used by solution providers to deliver remote and digital signing solutions for cross-border transactions, electronic IDs and other trust services.