General Purpose nShield HSMs provide a hardened, tamper-resistant environment for secure cryptographic processing, key generation and protection, encryption and more. nShield HSMs support a wide variety of deployment situations and are available in three FIPS 140-2 certified form factors.
- Powerful architecture: All nShield HSMs integrate with the unique Security World architecture from Entrust which enables customers to combine different nShield HSM models to build a unified ecosystem that provides scalability, seamless failover and load balancing.
- Performance and versatility: nShield HSMs allow you to only purchase what you need to meet your specific performance requirements. nShield Connect and Solo are available in three models that provide multiple levels of performance, including a wide range of ECC options that deliver industry-leading transaction rates.
- Protect your proprietary applications and data: nShield Connect and Solo HSMs not only secure your sensitive keys and data, they also offer a secure environment for running sensitive applications. The CodeSafe option lets you execute code within nShield boundaries, securing your applications and the data they process.
- Public Key Infrastructures: nShield HSMs generate and secure root and certificate authority (CA) keys, providing support for PKIs across a wide range of use cases.
- Code Signing: nShield HSMs sign your application code so you can ensure that your software remains secure, unaltered and authentic.
- Digital Certificates: nShield HSMs create digital certificates for credentialing and authenticating persons along with proprietary electronic devices which are deployed for IoT applications and other network deployments.
- Credentialing & PKI Applications (Product Group)
- Database Security
- Application-Level Encryption
- Big Data Encryption
- SSL/TLS Encryption
General Purpose HSMs