CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager
In every organisation, the adoption of multiple cloud services and the use of encryption continues to grow daily. Ever increasing adoption of encryption increases the number of keys used as the potential threats have also increased. With the CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager, all organisations can manage encryption keys and policies for data encrypted by different cloud services.
- Comprehensive Key Management: You can deploy CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager with any number of keys already created at your cloud provider and synchronise your key database with your provider’s database. Key attributes such as expiration rules and usage options will also be maintained.
- Absolute Multi-Cloud Support: CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager enables you to be in complete control of encrypted data across multiple clouds from a single pane of glass by supporting Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Salesforce.com to name a few.
- Federated User Access to Key Management: CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager neither includes any login database nor requires AD or LDAP integration. Granular key usage authorisation makes sure that users see only permitted keys.
- Implementation Choices that Suit Your Requirements: CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager is available as a service in the cloud or for on-premises deployment.
- Automated Key Rotation: Select keys for automated rotation, and CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager handles the rest of the work for you.
- The Compliance Tools You Need: CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager provides logs and reports you need for fast compliance reporting, comprising per-cloud operational logs and a range of pre-packaged key activity reports.
- Gain Strong Key Control: Take advantage of cloud services, while establishing the separation of duties, compliance reporting, and lifecycle management that meets corporate and auditor requirements.
- Cloud Security (Product Group)