Integrated Key Management
With Vormetric Key Management, you can centrally manage keys from all Vormetric Data Security Platform products, and securely store and inventory keys and certificates for third-party devices, including IBM Security Guardium Data Encryption, Microsoft SQL TDE, Oracle TDE, and KMIP-compliant encryption products. By consolidating key management, this product ensures consistent policy implementation across multiple systems and decreases training and maintenance costs.
- Unify Key and Certificate Management: Leverage a single key management platform for managing keys from Vormetric Data Security Platform products and third-party devices—including Microsoft SQL TDE, Oracle TDE, and KMIP-compliant encryption products.
- Secure Vault Keys: Securely store keys in the Vormetric Data Security Manager (DSM), which is available as a virtual appliance and FIPS 140-2 Level 3-certified hardware appliance.
- Prevent Unplanned Downtime: Maximise key availability and redundancy, leveraging secure replication of keys across multiple appliances with automated backups.
- Deployment Flexibility: The DSM is offered as a virtual appliance and via two hardware appliances - the V6000 and the V6100. The V6100 is a FIPS 140-2 Level 3-certified appliance that is equipped with a Thales nShield Solo hardware security module (HSM).
- Strong, Auditable Controls: With the DSM, strong separation-of-duties policies can be established to ensure that one administrator does not have complete control over data security activities, encryption keys, or administration.
- Efficient Operations: The DSM minimises costs by providing central key management of heterogeneous encryption platforms, including Vormetric Data Security Platform products, IBM Security Guardium Data Encryption, Microsoft SQL TDE, Oracle TDE, and KMIP-compliant encryption products.