The majority of enterprises send their sensitive data to multiple cloud providers, despite concerns over security risks. Thales offers secure data encryption and robust key management to support any enterprise's multi-cloud or hybrid-cloud security strategy.
- To prevent unauthorised access, ensuring the security of your critical data even across multiple cloud environments and cloud providers
- To protect encryption keys protecting your data across various cloud platforms and safeguard your critical data from misuse despite data breaches
- To ensure the continued security of your critical data as you build and refine your cloud computing strategy
- Multi-cloud Encryption with Centralised Key and Access Control Management: Vormetric Transparent Encryption enables data-at-rest encryption of your enterprise data, stored across multiple cloud service providers along with centralised key- and access-control management offered by the Vormetric Data Security Manager.
- Cloud Key Management and Protection: Thales nShield HSMs helps you to bring your own key (BYOK) to all major cloud service providers in the market. Vormetric Key Management as a service provides strong control over encryption keys and policies for data encrypted by Software as a Service (SaaS) providers.
- Security for Public and Private Clouds: Thales e-Security partners with multiple cloud service providers, helping them offer multi-tenant Vormetric Data Security Manager and completely manage encryption service to their customers. All Thales e-Security solutions can be deployed in your private cloud environments in the same location as your data centres.
- Reduction of security and compliance risks with enhanced security of HSM-protected encryption keys separated from encrypted data
- Achieving compliance with data protection mandates and standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA etc
- Achieving support for your cloud strategy in terms of scalability and flexibility that suits using multiple cloud service providers
- Vormetric Data Security Manager
- CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager