The risk of advanced persistent attacks is increasing every day, with the rise in the number of active cybercriminals trying to secure sensitive information and subvert targeted networks. Blue Star E&E's products and solutions can help your organisation protect itself from APTs.
- To protect your applications and users from all kinds of traps by cybercriminals
- To reduce vulnerability caused by the growing number of doors to data access
- Protect the Data: Since there is a multitude of ways to steal your data, Blue Star E&E's approach is to protect the data itself through Vormetric Transparent Encryption with integrated Key Management for data at rest, Application Encryption, tokenisation with Dynamic Masking, and more. These techniques make the data meaningless and worthless without the tools to decrypt it.
- Limit Access to Data: Encryption would be insufficient in defence against APTs if cybercriminals gained access to tools for the decryption of data. As it is essential to control user access, the Vormetric Data Security Platform offers separation of privileged access users and sensitive user data, separation of administrative duties, and granular privileged access controls.
- Monitor Access to the Data: These products enable you to monitor and identify extraordinary data access. Vormetric Security Intelligence offers detailed management logs that mention which processes and which users have accessed protected data. You can share these logs with a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform to uncover anomalous patterns in processes and user access, which can prompt further investigation.
- Quick and easy installation as these solutions support all major operating systems
- Easy resolution of security and compliance concerns by simultaneously defending data in databases, files and big data nodes across public, private and hybrid clouds and traditional infrastructure
- Leveraging solutions without affecting system performance
- Vormetric Data Security Platform