With organisations increasingly depending on virtual servers, challenges grow in both complexity and scale. Sensitive data is copied across many virtual machines and other locations. In this regard, organisations must take robust measures to ensure that sensitive data is secured.
- To protect organisations from the data breaches and penalties for non-compliance to which they expose themselves if they do not employ robust controls to secure the sensitive data in virtual machines
- Comprehensive Data Security for Multiple Platforms: Vormetric Transparent Encryption provides the virtual server security capabilities required to safeguard your sensitive assets. Blue Star E&E supports VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine), or any other standard virtualisation platform and help you address your critical security compliance requirements, with enhanced efficiency and lowered cost of ownership.
- Data at Rest Encryption in Virtual Machines: These products allow you to encrypt data at the file system or volume level within virtual machines (VMs) and then use fine-grained, centrally managed policies to control access to protected data. As a result, you can incorporate security policies and track access, independent of where data is copied or moved.
- Granular Access Controls: Vormetric Transparent Encryption offers fine-grained policy-based controls that confine access to encrypted sensitive data. Authorised users can manage systems, without gaining access to encrypted data unless they have been granted permissions to do so.
- Quick roll-outs and integration within virtualised machines, with both web and command-line level APIs to provide access to the Vormetric Data Security environment
- Leveraging capabilities of segregating security management domains for multi-tenant environments
- Flexible and centralised administration with Vormetric DSM suitable for your objectives and environments
- Vormetric Transparent Encryption