Hitachi SCENARIA Cardiac CT 128 Slice
SCENARIA is Hitachi's 128 Slice CT, which offers the ability to provide superior product value, combining advanced imaging technologies and reducing the dose administered. The whole body scanner comes with a 0.35-second rotation speed. This helps in the reduction of kinetic artifact, examination time and contrast volume.
Hitachi SCENARIA provides enhanced workflow speed and ease of use, in order to meet the needs of busy CT facilities. Combining a wider 750 mm aperture, 880 mm thin gantry, wide 480 mm tabletop, enhanced weight capacity and a unique lateral shift table, the SCENARIA provides greater patient comfort, reduces patient anxiety and stress.
SCENARIA is a scalable system that allows for future upgrades, matching and implementing upcoming features of new models as well.
- 128 Slice CT Scanner
- Minimal scan time of just 0.35 seconds for a whole body scan
- Wide bore gantry aperture of 75cm
- CORETM 3D Cone beam reconstruction technique for artifact-free images
- Dose reduction protocols like Automatic Exposure Control (Intelli EC) and Iterative Processing (Intelli IP advanced)
- Automatic patient positioning (head mode and body mode)
- Breath demo light for better patient preparation
- Touch vision panel system, allowing scan guidance in 10 languages as well as paediatric assistance
- Straightforward patient registration and easy system handling
- Integrated image viewing station
- Range of applications available, including Cardiac Function, Vessel Analysis, Calcium Scoring, CT Subtraction (CT DSA), CT Perfusion (Brain & Body), CT Lung Analysis, CT Liver Analysis, CT Colonoscopy, Dental CT, Virtual Endoscopy (Optional)
- Predict scan to trigger contrast agent
- Interventional procedure package guide shot for CT fluoroscopy (Optional)
- Cardiac scanning (ECG Trigger, Retrospective/Prospective Mode)